This device has been especially designed to protect 2 new high voltage,as well as classical SLICs,against transient overvoltages.Positive overvoltages are clamped by 2 diodes.Negative surges are suppressed by 2 thyristors,their breakdown voltage being referenced to –VBAT through the gate.This component presents a very low gate triggering current in order to reduce the current consumption on printed circuit board the firing phase.This devices are not subject to aging and provide a fail safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.Pic 1 and pic 2 are the device symbol and the package.
‣ Dual Voltage-Tracking Protectors
‣ wide negative pressure range：VMGL=-167VMAX
‣ low dynamic switching voltage：VFP and VDGL
‣ low gate triggering current ：IGT=5mAMax
‣ Peak Pulse Current：IPP=50A(10/700µs)
‣ high Holding current ：IH≥150Ma
诚信合作 • 共赢发展